Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changing etiology of vocal fold immobility.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 1346-1350
- Airway complications in thyroid surgery.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1993; 102: 441-446
- Unilateral vocal-cord paralysis following endotracheal intubation.Anesthesiology. 1976; 45: 448-449
- Operative experience of U.S. general surgery residents in thyroid and parathyroid disease.Surgery. 1995; 118: 1063-1070
- Laryngeal mask anesthesia with intraoperative laryngoscopy for identification of the recurrent laryngeal nerve during thyroidectomy.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 1594-1597
- Intraoperative electrophysiologic monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve.Laryngoscope. 1996; 106: 443-449
- Airway complications after thyroid surgery: minimally invasive management of bilateral recurrent nerve injury.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 140-144
- Bilateral vocal cord paralysis following endotracheal intubation.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1986; 112: 877-882
- Laryngeal mask airway.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995; 113: 502-507
☆Presented at the 32nd Annual Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice, Philadelphia, PA, June 4-8, 2003.