- Frequency and occurrence of vocal tract dysfunctions in the speech of a large sample of Parkinson's disease patients.J Speech Hear Disord. 1978; 42: 47-57
- Clinical voice disorders.3rd ed. Thieme-Stratton, New York1990
- Clusters of deviant speech dimensions in the dysarthrias.J Speech Hear Res. 1969; 12: 462-496
- Cinegraphic observations of laryngeal function in Parkinson's disease.Laryngoscope. 1984; 94: 348-353
- Speech impairment in Parkinson's disease.J Speech Hear Disord. 1968; 49: 269-275
- Parkinson's disease and pharmacologic treatment programs.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1989; 37: 359-363
- Speech therapy for neurologic disorders of the larynx.in: Blitzer A Brin M Sasaki C Fahn S Harris K Neurologic disorders of the larynx. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York1992: 248-278
- The role of phonation in speech intelligibility: a review and preliminary data from patients with Parkinson's disease.in: Kent R Intelligibility in speech disorders: theory, measurement and management. John Benjamin, Amsterdam1992: 119-155
- The efficacy of voice therapy for patients with Parkinson's disease.Natl Center Voice Speech Status Prog Rep. 1991; 1: 61-86
- Speech therapy for Parkinson's disease.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1983; 46: 140-144
- Speech therapy in Parkinson's disease: a study of the efficacy and long-term effect in intensive treatment.Br J Disord Commun. 1984; 19: 213-224
- Speech therapy for patients with Parkinson's disease.in: Koller W Paulson G Therapy of Parkinson's disease. Marcel Dekker, New York1995: 539-550
- Parkinsonism: onset, progression and mortality.Neurology. 1967; 17: 427
- Videostroboscopic examination of the larynx.Ear Nose Throat J. 1987; 66: 289-296
Ramig LO, Countryman S, Thompson L, Horii Y. Intensive voice therapy for Parkinson disease. A comparison of two forms of intensive speech treatment for Parkinson disease. Journal of Speech and Hearing Research (in press).
Dromey C, Ramig LO, Johnson A. Phonatory and articulatory changes associated with increased vocal intensity in Parkinson disease: a case study. Journal of Speech and Hearing Research (in press).
- A comparison of vocal fold closure in rigid telescopic and flexible fiberoptic laryngostroboscopy.Acta Otolaryngol (Stockh). 1992; 112: 144-150
*Presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Voice Foundation, Philadelphia, PA, June 1993.