Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
Hapner E. Voice center attendance policy. Available at: http://[email protected]. Accessed July 5, 2006.
- Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People for Change.Guilford Press, New York, NY2002
- Health Behavior Change: A Guide for Practitioners.Churchill Livingston, London2003
- A preliminary study on two methods of treatment for laryngeal nodules.J Voice. 1995; 9: 74-85
- Treatment efficacy: voice disorders.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1998; 41: S101-S116
- How do clinicians respond to patients who miss appointments?.J Clin Psychiatry. 1998; 59: 330-338
- Turning up or turning off.Speech Lang Ther Prac. 2005; : 26-27
Abramo L. Age-specific transcultural competencies for health care providers. In-service Presented at: Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta; 2002.
Gillespie A. The influence of clinical terminology on self-efficacy for voice [unpublished thesis]. Graduate faculty of the Communication Science and Disorders Department, University of Pittsburgh; 2005.
- Non-attendance at outpatient clinics: is it related to the referral process?.Fam Pract. 1993; 10: 111-117
- Multisystemic therapy: an overview of clinical procedures, outcomes, and policy implications.Child Psychol Psychiatry Rev. 1999; 4: 2-10
- Initial contact and engagement in psychotherapy.J Clin Psychol. 1998; 45: 798-805
Van Leer E, Hapner E. Validation of a self-efficacy for voice therapy scale. Presented at: The 34th Annual Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice; June 2005; Philadelphia, PA.
Van Leer E, Hapner E. Enhancing patient motivation and compliance in voice therapy: application of self-efficacy and stages of change theory. Presented at: The 33rd Annual Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice; June 2004; Philadelphia, PA.
Van Leer E, Hapner E. Who gets stuck? Obstacles to voice improvement. Presented at: The American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association Annual Convention; November 2002; Atlanta, GA.
Hapner E. Motivational interviewing: a method to enhance treatment adherence. Presented at: The Florida Association of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology Annual Convention; May 2006; Orlando, FL.