Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Cancer Institute. Available at: www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/throat.
- PHOTOFRIN-mediated photodynamic therapy for treatment of early stage oral cavity and laryngeal malignancies.Lasers Surg Med. 2001; 29: 305-313
- Photodynamic therapy for head and neck dysplasia and cancer.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 135: 784-788
- Photodynamic therapy and the treatment of neoplastic diseases of the larynx.Laryngoscope. 1994; 104: 399-404
- Photodynamic therapy treatment of early oral and laryngeal cancers.Photochem Photobiol. 2007; 83: 1063-1068
- Photodynamic therapy in head and neck cancer.Curr Oncol Rep. 2002; 4: 87-96
- Photodynamic therapy of head and neck cancers.Methods Mol Biol. 2010; 635: 281-293
- Photodynamic therapy in oncology.Oncologist. 2006; 11: 1034-1044
- Photodynamic therapy in the treatment of multiple primary tumours in the head and neck, located to the oral cavity and oropharynx.Clin Otolaryngol. 2007; 32: 185-189
- Photodynamic therapy: an effective but non-selective treatment for superficial cancers of the oral cavity.Int J Cancer. 1997; 71: 937-942
- Radiotherapy versus surgery for early T1-T2 glottic carcinoma.J Otolaryngol. 2006; 35: 413-419
- Management of T1-T2 glottic carcinomas.Cancer. 2004; 100: 1786-1792
- Health status and voice outcome after treatment for T1a glottic carcinoma.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2004; 261: 534-540
- Voice quality after radiation therapy for early glottic cancer.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2000; 126: 1097-1100
- The voice handicap index: development and validation.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 1997; 6: 66-70
- Voice-related quality of life in T1 glottic cancer: irradiation versus endoscopic excision.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2006; 115: 581-586
- Current trends in initial management of oropharyngeal cancer: the declining use of open surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2009; 266: 1845-1855