Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Singing.in: Morris M. Wolf S. Knapp R. The Oxford Handbook of the American Musical. Oxford University Press, New York, NY2011: 320-334
- Audition posting: Unlock'd at Prospect Theatre Company in New York City. Backstage Magazine, 2013 (Available at:)Accessed February 27, 2013)
- In support of Contemporary Commercial Music (nonclassical) voice pedagogy. American Academy of Teachers of Singing website, 2008 (Available at:)Accessed August 13, 2013)
LoVetri J. What every researcher needs to know about Broadway and professional musical theatre. Lecture presented at: Voice Foundation Symposium, Philadephia, PA; June 2, 2013.
- Get the Callback: the Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre.Scarecrow Press, Lanham, MD2009
- Broader broadway.J Singing. 2003; 59: 431-432
- Music theater voice: production, physiology and pedagogy.J Singing. 2011; 67: 437-444
- Correlates of the belt voice: a broader examination.J Voice. 2011; 25: 159-165
Document library. Actors' Equity Association website. Available at: http://actorsequity.org/library/library_home.asp. Accessed August 15, 2013.
- Act Like It's Your Business: Branding and Marketing Strategies for Actors.Scarecrow Press, Lanham, MD2013
- The Rise and Fall of the Broadway Musical.Northeastern University Press, Boston, MA2004
First presented at the Voice Foundation Symposium; June 2, 2013; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.