Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Research priorities in spasmodic dysphonia.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 139 (Review): 495-505
- Risk factors and demographics in patients with spasmodic dysphonia.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 220-223
- Consideration of genetic contributions to the risk for spasmodic dysphonia.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 14: 369-370
- Prevalence of cervical dystonia and spasmodic torticollis in the United States general population.Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2007; 13: 411-416
- Epidemiology, clinical presentation, and diagnosis of cervical dystonia.Neurol Clin. 2008; 26 (Review): 23-42