Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aerodynamic outcomes of four common voice disorders: moving toward disorder-specific assessment.J Voice. 2016; 30: 301-307
- Laryngeal aerodynamic analysis in assisting with the diagnosis of muscle tension dysphonia.J Voice. 2012; 26: 177-181
- Phonatory air flow characteristics of adductor spasmodic dysphonia and muscle tension dysphonia.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1999; 42: 101-111
Presented at The Voice Foundation Annual Symposium Philadelphia, PA, June 2017.