Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Frame by frame analysis of glottic insufficiency using laryngovideostroboscopy.J Voice. 2012; 26: 220-225
- Treatment of aging vocal folds: surgical approaches.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 22: 466-471
- Augmentation autologous adipose injections in the larynx.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2016; 125: 25-30
- Laryngeal lipotransfer: review of a 14-year experience.J Voice. 2013; 27: 512-515
- Autogenous fat injection for glottic insufficiency: analysis of 101 cases and correlation with patients' self-assessment.Acta Otolaryngol. 2006; 126: 191-196
- Fat augmentation for glottic insufficiency.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1026-1033
- Office-based autologous fat injection laryngoplasty for vocal process granuloma.J Voice. 2016; 30 (758.e11): 758.e7
- Reliability of clinician-based (GRBAS and CAPE-V) and patient-based (V-RQOL and IPVI) documentation of voice disorders.J Voice. 2007; 21: 576-590
- Development and validation of the Voice Handicap Index-10.Laryngoscope. 2004; 114: 1549-1556
- Voice therapy improves quality of life in age-related dysphonia: a case-control study.J Voice. 2008; 22: 70-74
- Multidimensional analysis on the effect of vocal function exercises on aged vocal fold atrophy.J Voice. 2015; 29: 638-644
- Vocal improvement after voice therapy in unilateral vocal fold paralysis.J Voice. 2008; 22: 113-118
- Treatment success for age-related vocal fold atrophy.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 585-589
- Muscle tension dysphonia as a sign of underlying glottal insufficiency.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002; 127: 448-451
- Vocal fold injection: review of indications, techniques, and materials for augmentation.Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol. 2010; 3: 177-182
- Viscosities of implantable biomaterials in vocal fold augmentation surgery.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 725-731
- Differential contributions of graft-derived and host-derived cells in tissue regeneration/remodeling after fat grafting.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 135: 1607-1617
- Do stem cells have an effect when we fat graft?.Ann Plast Surg. 2016; 76: S359-S363
- Clinical trial of regeneration of aged vocal folds with growth factor therapy.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 327-331
- Vocal fold fibroblast response to growth factor treatment is age dependent: results from an in vitro study.J Voice. 2014; 28: 420-423
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer: a systematic review of its efficacy.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2016; 40: 309-318
- Efficacy and safety of cell-assisted lipotransfer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 137: 44e-57e
- Structural fat grafting to improve outcomes of vocal folds' fat augmentation: long-term results.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 158: 135-143
- Feasibility and associated limitations of office-based laryngeal surgery using carbon dioxide lasers.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 143: 485-491
- Percutaneous corticosteroid injection for vocal fold polyp.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 135: 776-780
- Prospective study of voice outcomes and patient tolerance of in-office percutaneous injection laryngoplasty.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 1759-1762
- Operating room versus office-based injection laryngoplasty: a comparative analysis of reimbursement.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 226-230
- Calcium hydroxylapatite injection laryngoplasty for the treatment of presbylaryngis: long-term results.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 326-329
Author contributions: Dr. Chang performed all of the interventions. He had full access to all of the data in the study and therefore takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Study concept and design: Dr. Hu and Dr. Chang.
Acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of data: All authors.
Drafting of manuscript: All authors.
Critical revision of manuscript for important intellectual content: Dr. Chang.
Statistical analysis: Dr. Hu and Dr. Tung.
Administrative, technical, and material support: Ms. Hun and Ms. Lin.
Study supervision: Dr. Chang.
Conflict of interest: This work was supported by Cheng Hsin General Hospital (CHGH106-FA05) in Taiwan. Funders did not play any role in the study design, data collection and analysis, the decision to publish, or manuscript preparation.