Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Advances in office-based diagnosis and treatment in laryngology.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 2630
- Cormack-Lehane classification revisited.Br J Anaesth. 2010; 105: 867-868
- Difficult tracheal intubation in obstetrics.Anaesthesia. 1984; 39: 1105-1111
- Definition and incidence of difficult airway.in: Benumof J.L. Airway Management: Principles and Practice. 1996: 121-125 (St Louis Mosby)
- Comparison of the rate of successful endotracheal intubation between the “sniffing” and “ramped” positions in patients with an expected difficult intubation: a prospective randomized study.Korean J Anesthesiol. 2015; 68: 116-121
- Management of the difficult adult airway. With special emphasis on awake tracheal intubation.Anesthesiol. 1991; 75: 1087-1110
- Clinical grading of Reinke's edema.Laryngoscope. 2017; 127: 2310-2313
- A standardized lingual tonsil grading system: interexaminer agreement.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015; 152: 667-672
- Can transnasal flexible fiberoptic laryngoscopy contribute to airway management decisions?.Anesth Analg. 2011; 112: 519-520
- Emergency airway management: a multi-center report of 8937 emergency department intubations.J Emerg Med. 2011; 41: 347-354
- Airway management by US and Canadian emergency medicine residents: a multicenter analysis of more than 6,000 endotracheal intubation attempts.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 328-336
- 3,423 emergency tracheal intubations at a university hospital: airway outcomes and complications.Anesthesiology. 2011; 114: 42-48
- Management of airway in patients with laryngeal tumors.J Clin Anesth. 2005; 17: 604-609
- Can the attending anesthesiologist accurately predict the duration of anesthesia induction?.Anesth Analg. 2006; 103: 938-940
- A prospective, double-blind, randomized study on the use of a topical anesthetic, vasoconstrictor, and placebo during transnasal flexible fiberoptic endoscopy.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1997; 40: 1352-1357
- Preoperative endoscopic airway examination (PEAE) provides superior airway information and may reduce the use of unnecessary awake intubation.Anesth Analg. 2011; 112: 602-607
- Predicting difficult intubation.Br J Anaesth. 1988; 61: 211-216
- Using the bubble inclinometer to measure laryngeal tilt and predict difficult laryngoscopy.J Clin Anesth. 1993; 5: 306-309
- The efficacy of the “BURP” maneuver during a difficulty laryngoscopy.Anesth Analg. 1997; 84: 419-421
- Assessment of airway visualization: validation of the percentage of glottic opening (POGO) scale.Acad Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 919-923
Each of the authors has contributed to, read, and approved this manuscript.
This manuscript is original and it, or any part of it, has not been previously published; nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki Declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the study.
This work was prepared in Gulhane Medical School, Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Ankara, Turkey.