Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Voice disorders and occupations.Logop Phon Vocol. 1996; 21: 7-12
Titze IR, Lemke J, Montequin D. Populations in the US workforce who rely on voice as a primary tool of trade: a preliminary report.J Voice: 11, 254-259.
- Voice problems at work: a challenge for occupational safety and health arrangement.Folia Phon et Logop. 2000; 52: 120-125
- Functional voice disorders: the importance of the psychologist in clinical voice assessment.J Voice. 2017; 31: 507.e13-507.e22
- Interventions for treating functional dysphonia in adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007 Jul 18; 3: CD006373.
- Effects of voice therapy: a systematic review.J Voice. 2008; 22: 565-580
- A systematic review of voice therapy: what “Effectiveness” really implies.J Voice. 2017; 31: 392.e32
- Efficacy of a behaviorally based voice therapy protocol for vocal nodules.J Voice. 2001; 15: 395-412
- The effectiveness of voice therapy for teachers with dysphonia.Folia Phon Logop. 2008; 60: 134-141
- Effects of voice therapy: a comparison between individual and group therapy.J Voice. 2018; 32: 437-442
Ohlsson AC. Educational program for preventive voice care.Work Environment Fund Summaries 1371April 1990Stockholm
- Preventive voice care for university teachers: evaluation of a pilot project. Kongresberetning 3.in: Nordic Conference of Logopedics and Phoniatrics, Gothenburg1994
Ohlsson AC, Lundgren ML, Stenkvist H. Experiences from nation-wide intensive voice therapy in Gothenburg. Logopednytt 2. 1997.
- Voice disorders in teacher students—a prospective study and a randomized controlled trial.J Voice. 2016; 30: 755.e13-755.e24
- The effectiveness of group therapy for students with mild voice disorders: a controlled clinical trial.J Voice. 2006; 20: 97-109
- The Voice Handicap Index (VHI): development and validation.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 1997; 6: 66-70
- Voice Handicap Index in Swedish.Logop Phon Vocol. 2009; 34: 1-7
- Phonetograms as a tool in the voice clinic: changes across voice therapy for patients with vocal fatigue.Logop Phon Vocol. 2007; 32: 113-127
- Population marginal means in the linear model: an alternative to least squares means.Am Statistician. 1980; 34: 216-221
- Vocal hygiene education, voice production therapy, and the role of patient adherence: a treatment effectiveness study in women with phonotrauma.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2008; 51: 350-366
- Perceptions of voice therapy from patients diagnosed with primary muscle tension dysphonia and benign mid-membranous vocal fold lesions.J Voice. 2014; 28: 742-752
- The effectiveness of group voice therapy: a group climate perspective.J Voice. 2012; 26: e41-e48
- Optimizing outcome assessment of voice interventions, I: reliability and validity of three self-reported scales.J Laryngol Otol. 2007; 121: 763-767
- Self-assessment of voice therapy for chronic dysphonia.Clin Otolaryngol Allied Sci. 2004; 29: 66-74
- Correlation between the Voice Handicap Index and voice measurements in four groups of patients with dysphonia.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 141: 762-769
- Optimizing outcome assessment of voice interventions, II: sensitivity to change of self-reported and observer-rated measures.J Laryngol Otol. 2008; 122: 46-51
- Effectiveness of a voice training program for student teachers on vocal health.J Voice. 2016; 30: 452-459
Funding: The study was supported by grants from The Health & Medical Care of the Region Västra Götaland ( VGFOUREG-11402 ).