Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Morphological and physiological studies on Indian national 3 kabaddi players.Br J Sports Med. 1993; 27: 237-242
Kumar R.. Youth perspective towards kabaddi in India.
- Core stability of male and female football players.Biomed Hum Kinet. 2010; 2: 30-33
- Physical attributes and NFL combine performance tests between Italian National League and American football players: a comparative study.J Strength Cond Res. 2016; 30: 2802-2808
- Measuring training load in sports.Int J Sports Physiol Perform. 2010; 5: 406-411
- The relationship be-tween aerobic fitness and recovery from high intensity intermittent exercise.Sports Med. 2001; 31: 1-11
Prabhuling M.C., Kannur N. Comparative study on vital capacity of selected district high school kabaddi players of Karnataka state. S No Names Of The Articles Page No. 67.
- Voice problems at work: a challenge for occupational safety and health arrangement.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2000; 52: 120-125
- The effect of surface hydration on teachers' voice quality: an intervention study.J Voice. 2017; 31 (383. e5-.e11)
Koufman JA, Wright SC, Rubin J, Sataloff R, Korovin G. Laryngopharyngeal reflux and voice disorders. Diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders. 2014 May 1:457-63.
- Comparison of bleeding risks related to venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in laparoscopic vs open colorectal cancer surgery: a multicenter study in Japanese patients.Am J Surg. 2017; 213: 43-49
- Effects of controlled breathing exercises and respiratory muscle training in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: results from evaluating the quality of evidence in systematic reviews.BMC Pulm Med. 2014; 14: 184
Hakked CS, Balakrishnan R, Krishnamurthy MN. Yogic breathing practices improve lung functions of competitive young swimmers. Journal of Ayurveda and integrative medicine. 2017 Apr 1;8(2):99-104.
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux-a randomized controlled trial of voice changes after treatment in scandinavian adults.J Community Med Health Educ. 2015; 5: 2
- Prevalence and risk factors for voice problems among soccer coaches.J Voice. 2017; 31 (121. e9-.e15)
Ovchinnikov ND, Matveev YA, Egozina VI, Ovchinnikov DN. Integrated Quantitative Assessment of Influence of Conditions and Intensity of Sports-Training Loadings on Body. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2014(3):24-24.
- Vocal function and upper airway thermoregulation in five different environmental conditions.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2014; 57: 16-25
- Study of blood flow parameters measured in femoral artery afterexercise: correlation with maximum oxygen uptake.Ultrasound Med Biol. 2000; 26: 1001-1007
- Respiratory muscle training in healthy individuals: physiological rationale and implications for exercise performance.Sports Med. 2002; 32: 567-581
- Effect of aerobic exercise training on pulmonary function and tolerance of activity in asthmatic patients.Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2005; 4 (PMID: 17301436): 133-138
- Perceived Exertion.Human Kinetics, Champaign IL1996
- A Social-cognitive perspective of exertion and exertion tolerance.(Editors)in: Singer R.N. Hausenblas H. Janelle C. Handbook of Sport Psychology. Wiley, New York2001: 810-820
- Interval training for performance: a scientific and empirical practice. Part I: aerobic interval training.Sports Med. 2001; 31: 13-31
- longitudinal study in 3,000 m male runners: relationship between performance and selected physiological parameters.J Sports Sci Med. 2010; 9: 439-444
- Prediction performance competitive runner 5000m/10000 com base no limiar aerobic–anaerobia.in: Santos P. Rodrigues dos Santos J. Investigate Application in Atletismo. Editores: Publicacao da FCDEF-UP, 2002: 191-194
- Development and validation of the self-administered food allergy quality of life questionnaire for adolescents.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 122 (139-44. e2)
McArdle WD, Katch FI, Katch VL. Exercise physiology. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1991 Dec 1;23(12):1403.
- Harmonics-to-noise ratio as an index of the degree of hoarseness.J Acoust Soc Am. 1982; 71: 1544-1550
- Evaluation of gastroesophageal reflux as a cause of idiopathic hoarseness.Dig Dis Sci. 1989; 34: 1900-1904
- A comparative study of acoustic voice measurements by means of Dr. Speech and Computerized Speech Lab.J Voice. 2005; 19: 187-196
- Acoustic analysis before and after voice therapy for laryngeal pathology.Kathmandu Univ Med J. 2017; 13: 323-327
- Occupational vocal health of elite sports coaches: an exploratory pilot study of football coaches.J Voice. 2015; 29: 476-483
- Exercise Physiology Energy, Nutrition, and Human Performance.7th ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, WoltersKluwer Health, Philadelphia2010
- Fundamentals of Exercise Physiology: For Fitness, Performance, and Health.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, New York2002
- Effects of obesity and fat disteribution on ventelatory function.Chest. 1997; 111: 891-898
- Clinical significance of contralateral reactive lesion in vocal fold polyp and cyst.J Voice. 2018; 32: 109-115
- “Sport and Exercise Physiology Testing Guidelines”. 2006; : 34-37
- “Exercise Testing and Interpretation”.2004: 123-127 (Cambridge, united kingdom)
- “Exercise Physiology for Health, Fitness, and Performance: Pearson Education, Inc”.2nd ed. 2003: 324-325
Toussaint-Duyster LC, van der Cammen-van Zijp MH, Spoel M, Lam M, Wijnen RM, de Jongste JC, Tibboel D, van Rosmalen J, IJsselstijn H. Determinants of exercise capacity in school-aged esophageal atresia patients. Pediatric pulmonology. 2017 Sep;52(9):1198-205.