Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Voice disorders in the general population: prevalence, risk factors, and occupational impact.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 1988-1995
- Self-reported impact of dysphonia in a primary care population: an epidemiological study.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 2022-2032
- Clinical practice guideline: hoarseness (Dysphonia) (Update).Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 158: S1-S42
- Current role of stroboscopy in laryngeal imaging.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 20: 429-436
- Hoarseness misattributed to reflux: sources and patterns of error.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2014; 123: 442-445
- Incidence of underlying laryngeal pathology in patients initially diagnosed with laryngopharyngeal reflux.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 1420-1424
- Evaluation of dysphonic patients by general otolaryngologists.J Voice. 2012; 26: 772-778
- Frequency and factors associated with use of videolaryngostroboscopy in voice disorder assessment.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 2118-2124
- Change in diagnosis and treatment following specialty voice evaluation: a national database analysis.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1660-1666
American Board of Otolaryngology. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Comprehensive Core Curriculum (October 2007). Available at: https://www.aboto.org/pub/Core%20Curriculum.pdf. Accessed July 29, 2018.
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Clinical examination of voice.Springer-Verlag, New York, New York1981
- Das Laryngo-stroboskop und die Laryngo-stroboskpische untersuchung.Arch Laryngol Rhinol (Berl). 1895; 3
- Efficacy of videostroboscopy in the diagnosis of voice disorders.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1992; 107: 95-100
- Strobovideolaryngoscopy: results and clinical value.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1991; 100: 725-727
- Diagnostic value of stroboscopic examination in hoarse patients.J Voice. 1991; 5: 231-238
Bonilha HS, Desjardins M, Garand KL, et al. Parameters and scales used to assess and report findings from stroboscopy: a systematic review. J Voice. 2017
- Test-retest study of the GRBAS scale: influence of experience and professional background on perceptual rating of voice quality.J Voice. 1997; 11: 74-80
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest or financial support for this project.