- Advances in office-based diagnosis and treatment in laryngology.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 2630
- Can transnasal flexible fiberoptic laryngoscopy contribute to airway management decisions?.Anesth Analg. 2011; 112: 519-520
- Reliability of a transnasal flexible fiberoptic in-office laryngeal biopsy.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 139: 341-345
- Optimal position for transnasal flexible laryngoscopy.J Voice. 2018; (pii: S0892-1997(18)30420-X)
- Novel laryngoscopic strategies to improve evaluation of the site and extent of primary hypopharyngeal tumours.J Laryngol Otol. 2013; 127: 882-889.
- Comparison between two valsalva techniques for improvement of hypopharyngeal nasendoscopy: a preliminary communication.Clin Otolaryngol. 2007; 32: 488-491
- Measuring nominal scale agreement among many raters.Psychol Bull. 1971; 76: 378-382
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Quantitative evaluation of adult subglottic stenosis using intraoperative long-range optical coherence tomography.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2016; 125: 815-822
- Transnasal tracheoscopy.Laryngoscope. 2012; 122: 1326-1330
- A manoeuvre to enhance subglottic view during flexible laryngoscopy.Clin Otolaryngol. 2016; 41: 437-438
- Difficult tracheal intubation in obstetrics.Anaesthesia. 1984; 39: 1105-1111
- Assessment of airway visualization: validation of the percentage of glottic opening (POGO) scale.Acad Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 919-923
- A grading system for transnasal flexible laryngoscopy.J Voice. 2019; 33: 712-715
Each of the authors has contributed in reading and approving this manuscript.
All authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This manuscript is original and it, or any part of it, has not been previously published; nor is it under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the study.
No funding was received for this work from any organizations. There is no financial disclosure.