Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolution of vocal fold nodules from childhood to adolescence.J Voice. 2007; 21: 151-156
- The prevalence of vocal fold nodules in school age children.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2004; 68: 409-412
- Dysphonia in children.J Voice. 2012; 26: 17-20
- Pediatric vocal fold nodule etiology: what are its usual causes in children?.J Voice. 2017; 31: 506-511
- Vocal fold nodules in school age children: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as a potential risk factor.J Voice. 2015; 29: 287-291
- Voice disorders: etiology and diagnosis.J Voice. 2016; 30: 761-770
- Diagnosis of laryngopharyngeal reflux in children with voice disorders using 24-hour pharyngeal pH monitoring.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2019; 121: 188-196
- ‘Junk food’ diet and childhood behavioural problems: results from the ALSPAC cohort.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2009; 63: 491-498
- Consumption of ultra-processed foods and body fat during childhood and adolescence: a systematic review.Public Health Nutr. 2018; 21: 148-159
- Gastroesophageal reflux in children: an updated review.Drugs Context. 2019; 17 (eCollection 2019): 212591https://doi.org/10.7573/dic.212591
- Eating behaviours and prevalence of gastroesophageal reflux disease in japanese adult patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: the dogo study.Can J Diabetes. 2018; 42: 308-312https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcjd.2017.07.007
- WHO Child Growth Standards based on length/height, weight and age.Acta Paediatr. 2006; 450: 76-85
- The validity and reliability of the reflux finding score (RFS).Laryngoscope. 2001; 111: 1313-1317
- Validity and reliability of the reflux symptom index (RSI).J Voice. 2002; 16: 274-277
- Reliability and validity of the Turkish pediatric Voice Handicap index.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2015; 7: 680-684
- Reliability and validity of the Turkish children's voice handicap index-10 (TR-CVHI-10).Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017; 96: 131-134
- Voice therapy in pediatric functional dysphonia: a prospective study.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2007; 71: 379-384
- Association between junk food consumption and cardiometabolic risk factors in a national sample of Iranian children and adolescents population: the CASPIAN-V study.Eat Weight Disord. 2018; 11: 1-7
- Dietary habits and gastroesophageal reflux disease in preschool children.Korean J Pediatr. 2016; 59: 303-307https://doi.org/10.3345/kjp.2016.59.7.303
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux disease in children.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2013; 60: 865-878
- The assessment of children with suspected laryngopharyngeal reflux: an Otorhinolaringological perspective.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2015; 79: 1613-1619
- Hoarseness in children: the role of laryngopharyngeal reflux.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2007; 7: 1361-1369
- Prevalence of obesity and associated risk factors among adolescents in Ankara.Turkey J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol. 2012; 4: 204-207
- Section on gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition. Gastroesophageal reflux: management guidance for the pediatrician.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 1684-1695
- Comparison of pediatric voice outcome survey, reflux symptom index, reflux finding score, and esophageal biopsy results.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 134: 837-841
- Laryngeal manifestations and pediatric laryngopharyngeal reflux.Am J Otol. 2006; 27: 200-203
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux and voice disorders: a multifactorial model of etiology and pathophysiology.J Voice. 2017; 31: 733-752
- Predictive value of laryngeal pseudosulcus for gastroesophageal reflux in pediatric patients.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 69: 1109-1112
Kelishadi R, Heshmat R, Mansourian M, et al. Association of dietary patterns with continuous metabolic syndrome in children and adolescents; a nationwide propensity score-matched analysis: the CASPIAN-V study. Diabetol Metab Syndrome.2018 52-63.
- Personality, psychological factors, and behavioral tendencies in children with vocal nodules: a systematic review.J Voice. 2019; 6: 945-963
- Hyperfunctional voice disorder in children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). A phenotypic characteristic?.J Voice. 2016; 30: 114-119
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Financial disclosure information: No financial disclosures.