Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quantitative analysis of the visor-like vertical motion of the cricoarytenoid joint in the living subject.J Voice. 2016; 30: 354-361
- Quantitative measurement of the three-dimensional structure of the vocal folds and its application in identifying the type of cricoarytenoid joint dislocation.J Voice. 2019; 33: 611-619
- The potential role of subglottal convergence angle and measurement.J Voice. 2017; 31 (e1-e5): 116
- Detection of arytenoid dislocation using pixel-valued cuneiform movement.J Voice. 2019; 33: 370-374
- Spatial motion of arytenoid cartilage using dynamic computed tomography combined with Euler angles.Laryngoscope. 2019; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.28468
- Compensatory movement of contralateral vocal folds in patients with unilateral vocal fold paralysis.J Voice. 2019; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2019.09.010
- Arytenoid dislocation: an analysis of the contemporary literature.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 142-146
- Arytenoid cartilage dislocation from external blunt laryngeal trauma: evaluation and therapy without laryngeal electromyography.Med Sci Monit. 2014; 20: 1496-1502
- Treatment outcomes of arytenoid dislocation by closed reduction: a multidimensional evaluation.J Voice. 2019; (Epub ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2019.10.010
- Characteristics of vocal fold immobility following endotracheal intubation.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2012; 121: 689-694
- Arytenoid cartilage dislocation: a 20-year experience.J Voice. 2005; 19: 700-701
- Association between the use of a stylet in endotracheal intubation and postoperative arytenoid dislocation: a case-control study.BMC Anesthesiol. 2018; 18: 59
- Usefulness of three-dimensional computed tomography of the larynx for evaluation of unilateral vocal fold paralysis before and after treatment: technique and clinical applications.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2008; 265: 725-730
- Characterization of arytenoid vertical displacement in unilateral vocal fold paralysis by three-dimensional computed tomography.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2009; 266: 97-104
- New approach to diagnose arytenoid dislocation and subluxation using three-dimensional computed tomography.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2010; 267: 1893-1903
- Analysis of high-pitched phonation using three-dimensional computed tomography.J Voice. 2012; 26: 548-554
- Biomechanics of the cricoarytenoid joint: three-dimensional imaging and vector analysis.J Voice. 2011; 25: 406-410
- Diagnosis of vocal cord dysfunction in asthma with high resolution dynamic volume computerized tomography of the larynx.Respirology. 2009; 14: 1106-1113
- Three-dimensional morphometric analysis of cricoarytenoid subluxation.J Voice. 2012; 26: 133-136
- Three-dimensional imaging of high-resolution computer tomography of singers’ larynges—a pilot study.J Voice. 2017; 31 (e17-e20): 115
Declarations of Interest: None.
This article is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out.