Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Department of economic and social affairs population dynamics in Unitied Nations. World Population Prospects; 2019. https://population.un.org/wpp. Accessed March 20, 2020.
- Are we ill because we age?.Front Physiol. 2019; 10: 1508
- Protection and prevention of age-related hearing loss.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019; 1130: 59-71
- Presbyphonia: a review.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 15: 137-140
- Voice disorders in the elderly.Clin Geriatr Med. 2018; 34: 191-203
- Coprevalence and impact of dysphonia and hearing loss in the elderly.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1870-1873
- Perceived disability from hearing and voice changes in the elderly.Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2015; 15: 147-155
- Morphological and functional aspects of the senile larynx.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2006; 58: 151-158
- Presbycusis: what is it?.Laryngoscope. 1977; 87: 1710-1717
- Factors associated with voice therapy outcomes in the treatment of presbycusis.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 1181-1187
UCSF Biostatistics: Power and Sample Size Programs. http://www.biostat.ucsf.edu/sampsize.html. Accessed March 20, 2020.
- Effectiveness of vocal therapy for the elderly when applying conventional and intensive approaches: a randomized clinical trial.J Voice. 2019; 33: 809.e819-809.e826
- National Outcomes Measurement System (NOMS): Adult Speech Language Pathology User's Guide.American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Rockville MD2002
- Utility of audiometry in the evaluation of patients presenting with dysphonia.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2020; 129: 333-339
Nagy A, Elshafei R, Mahmoud S. Correlating undiagnosed hearing impairment with hyperfunctional dysphonia. J Voice [Epub ahead of print].
Wong HY, Ma EP. Self-perceived voice problems in a nontreatment seeking older population in Hong Kong. J Voice [Epub ahead of print].
- The effect of cochlear implantation and post-operative rehabilitation on acoustic voice analysis in post-lingual hearing impaired adults.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2011; 268: 1437-1442
- Voice and ageing: clinical, endoscopic and acoustic investigation.Clin Otolaryngol. 2017; 42: 330-335
- Hearing loss and associated medical conditions among individuals 65 years and older.Disabil Health J. 2018; 11: 122-125
- Epidemiological association of olfactory dysfunction with hearing loss and dysphonia in the Korean population: A cross-sectional study.Medicine. 2017; 96: e8890
Funding: This research was supported by EMBRI Grants 2019EMBRISN0001 from the Eulji University.