Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
(ASHA) AS-L-HA. Preferred Practice Patterns for the Profession of Speech-Language Pathology. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. doi:10.1044/policy.PP2004-00191.
- Comparing internal and external standards in voice quality judgments.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1993; 36: 14-20https://doi.org/10.1044/jshr.3601.14
- Perceptual evaluation of voice quality: review, tutorial, and a framework for future research.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1993; 36: 21-40https://doi.org/10.1044/jshr.3601.21
- Emerging scientist: challenges to CAPE-V as a standard.Perspect ASHA Spec Interest Groups. 2016; 1: 47-53
- The effect of musical background on judgments of dysphonia.J Voice. 2010; 24: 93-101
- Reliability in perceptual analysis of voice quality.J Voice. 2005; 19: 555-573https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2004.08.008
- The role of listener experience on Consensus Auditory-Perceptual Evaluation of Voice (CAPE-V) ratings of postthyroidectomy voice.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 2010; 19: 248-258
- The effect of levels and types of experience on judgment of synthesized voice quality.J Voice. 2014; 28: 24-35https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2013.06.001
Sofranko JL. The effect of experience and the relationship among subjective and objective measures of voice quality. Published online 2012. Available at:https://etda.libraries.psu.edu/catalog/15247. Accessed May 7, 2017.
- Perceptual evaluation of dysphonic voices: can a training protocol lead to the development of perceptual categories?.J Voice. 2015; 29: 304-311https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.07.006
- The effect of perceptual training on inexperienced listeners’ judgments of dysphonic voice.J Voice. 2006; 20: 527-544https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2005.08.007
- The effect of listener experience and anchors on judgments of dysphonia.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2011; 54: 430-447https://doi.org/10.1044/1092-4388(2010/09-0205)
- Voice Disorders Database (Version 1.03 Cd-Rom).Voice Disorders Database (Version 1.03 Cd-Rom). Kay Elemetrics Corporation, Lincoln Park, NJ1994
- Acoustic prediction of voice type in women with functional dysphonia.J Voice. 2005; 19: 268-282https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2004.03.005
TalkBank. Voice Disorders Database. Available at: http://www.talkbank.org/. Accessed July 13, 2017.
University of Oxford. British National Corpus. Available at:http://www.natcorp.ox.ac.uk/. Accessed July 13, 2017.
Putzer M, Barry WJ. Saarbruecken voice database. Published May 23, 2007. Available at:http://www.stimmdatenbank.coli.uni-saarland.de/help_en.php4. Accessed July 13, 2017.
Connor N. Voice disorders: simulations & games. Available at:https://csd.wisc.edu/slpgames/index.html. Accessed June 14, 2017.
Walden P. Perceptual voice qualities database (PVQD). 2020;3. doi:https://doi.org/10.17632/9dz247gnyb.3.
- CAPE-V: development and future direction.SIG 3 Perspect Voice Voice Disord. 2007; 17: 11-13https://doi.org/10.1044/vvd17.2.11
Mendeley Ltd. Mendeley Data. Available at: https://data.mendeley.com/. Accessed August 18, 2020.
- Clinical Examination of Voice.Springer-Verlag, New York1981
- Perceptual assessment of voice quality: past, present, and future.Perspect Voice Voice Disord. 2010; 20: 62https://doi.org/10.1044/vvd20.2.62
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Special Interest Group 3, Voice and Upper Airway Disorders. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Available at: https://www.asha.org/SIG/03/. Accessed August 14, 2020.
University of Iowa. Voiceserve. Published nd. Available at: https://list.healthcare.uiowa.edu/read/all_forums/?forum=. Accessed August 14, 2020.
Qualtrics. Qualtrics Survey Software. Available at: https://www.qualtrics.com/uk/. Accessed August 14, 2020.
Soundcloud Limited. SoundCloud. Available at:https://soundcloud.com/. Accessed August 14, 2020.
- Intraclass correlations: uses in assessing rater reliability.Psychol Bull. 1979; 86: 420-428https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.86.2.420
- The effect of anchor modality on the reliability of vocal severity ratings.J Voice. 2009; 23: 341-352https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2007.10.006