Level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vocal fold immobility: a longitudinal analysis of etiology over 20 years.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 1864-1870
- Injection laryngoplasty for management of unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 12: 538-542
- Vocal cord paralysis after aortic surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2013; 27: 522-527
- Thyroplasty as a new phonosurgical technique.Acta Otolaryngol. 1974; 78: 451-457
- Arytenoid adduction for unilateral vocal cord paralysis.Arch Otolaryngol. 1978; 104: 555-558
- The study of vocal fold vibratory patterns in patients with unilateral vocal fold paralysis before and after type I thyroplasty with or without arytenoid adduction.The Laryngoscope. 1995; 105: 481-486
- Silastic medialization and arytenoid adduction: the Vanderbilt experience. A review of 116 phonosurgical procedures.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1993; 102: 413-424
- Arytenoid adduction as an adjunct to type I thyroplasty for unilateral vocal cord paralysis.Head Neck J Sci Specialties Head Neck. 1999; 21: 52-59
- Early versus late injection medialization for unilateral vocal cord paralysis.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 2042-2046
- Early voice rehabilitation with injection laryngoplasty in patients with unilateral vocal cord palsy after thyroidectomy.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2015; 272: 3745-3750
- Efficacy of additional injection laryngoplasty after framework surgery.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2008; 117: 5-10
- Early injection laryngoplasty with a long-lasting material in patients with potentially recoverable unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol. 2019; 12: 427-432
- Additional injection laryngoplasty for patients with unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Laryngoscope. 2020;
- Acoustic measures of dysphonic severity across and within voice types.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 1997; 49: 292-299
- Voice handicap index change following treatment of voice disorders.J Voice. 2000; 14: 619-623
- Development and validation of the voice handicap index-10.Laryngoscope. 2004; 114: 1549-1556
- Arytenoid adduction and type I thyroplasty in the treatment of aphonia.J Voice. 1994; 8: 84-91
- Arytenoid adduction with medialization laryngoplasty versus injection or medialization laryngoplasty: the role of the arytenoidopexy.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 827-831
- Physiologic assessment of arytenoid adduction.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1992; 101: 321-327
- Three-dimensional motion of the arytenoid adduction procedure in cadaver larynges.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1994; 103: 265-270
- A meta-analysis of voice outcome comparing calcium hydroxylapatite injection laryngoplasty to silicone thyroplasty.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 148: 197-208
- Arytenoid adduction combined with Gore-Tex medialization thyroplasty.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1306-1311
Financial disclosure: None to report.
Conflict of Interest statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.