Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single institutional analysis of trends over 45 years in etiology of vocal fold paralysis.Auris Nasus Larynx. 2012; 39: 597-600
- Etiology and time to presentation of unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Head Neck Surg. 2014; 151: 286-293
- Acquired unilateral vocal fold paralysis: retrospective analysis of a single institutional experience.N Am J Med Sci. 2013; 5: 699-702
- Vocal fold immobility: a longitudinal analysis of etiology over 20 years.Laryngoscope. 2007; 117: 1864-1870
- Time course of recovery of iatrogenic vocal fold paralysis.Laryngoscope. 2019; 129: 1159-1163
- Vocal fold paresis and paralysis.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2007; 40: 1109-1131
- Value of laryngeal electromyography in diagnosis of vocal fold immobility.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2007; 116: 576-581
- Laryngeal electromyography and prognosis of unilateral vocal foldparalysis-A long-term prospective study.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 898-903
- Local neurotoxins for prevention of laryngeal synkinesis after recurrent laryngeal nerve injury.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2009; 118: 887-893
- Airway obstruction due to the unilateral vocal fold paralysis.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 696-974
- Voice and laryngeal configuration of men with unilateral vocal fold paralysis before and after medialization.J Voice. 2011; 25: 611-618
- A new elctromyographic defination of laryngeal synkinesis.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2004; 113: 877-886
- A computational study of the role of the aortic arch in idiopathic unilateral vocal-fold paralysis.J Appl Physiol. 2015; 118: 465-474
- Differential recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy rates after thyroidectomy.Surgery. 2014; 156: 1157-1166
- Clinical and electromyographic characteristics of unilateral vocal fold paralysis with lower cranial nerve injury.J Voice. 2017; 31: 126.e1-126.e6
- Laryngeal chondrosarcoma of the arytenoid cartilage presenting as bilateral vocal fold immobility: a case report and literature review.J Voice. 2014; 28: 129.e13-129.e17
- Vocal fold paresis: incidence, and the relationship between Voice Handicap Index and laryngeal EMG findings.J Voice. 2019; 33: 940-944
- Prognosis of congenital idiopathic abductor laryngeal paralysis with laryngeal electromyography.Laryngoscope. 2020; 130: E252-E257
- Vocal cord function during recurrent laryngeal nerve injury assessed by accelerometry and EMG.Laryngoscope. 2020; 130: 1090-1096
- Electromyographic laryngeal synkinesis alters prognosis in vocal fold paralysis.Laryngoscope. 2010; 120: 285-290
- Semon's law revisited: an electromyographic analysis of laryngeal synkineis.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 1996; 105: 764-769
- Vocal fold paresis and paralysis.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2007; 40 (viii-ix): 1109-1131
This study was funded by Natural Science Foundation of Beijing (7172051) and Beijing Municipal Administration of Hospitals’ Youth Programme (QML20170201).
This study was presented orally at the 13th International Conference on Advances in Quantitative Laryngology, Voice and Speech Research (AQL), Montreal, Canada, June 2-4, 2019.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose. The funders had no role in the design of the study; in the collection, analyses, or interpretation of data; in the writing of the manuscript, or in the decision to publish the results.