Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Voice
- Identification, evaluation, therapy, and follow-up for children with vocal nodules in a public school setting.J. Speech Hear Disord. 1976; 41: 390-397https://doi.org/10.1044/jshd.4103.390
- Incidence of chronic hoarseness among school-age children.J. Speech Hear Disord. 1975; 40: 211-215https://doi.org/10.1044/jshd.4002.211
- A longitudinal study of the prevalence of voice disorders in children from a rural school division.J Commun Disord. 1989; 22: 375-382https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9924(89)90012-9
- Prevalence of voice disorders in Iranian primary school students.J Voice. 2017; 31: 263.e213-263.e218https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2016.04.004
Lau W-H. Prevalence and Risk Factors for Voice Problems in School-age Children [Unpublished bachelor dissertation]. The University of Hong Kong; 2010
- Clinical practice guideline: hoarseness (dysphonia).Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2009; 141: 1-31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otohns.2009.06.744
- Attitudes of children with dysphonia.J Voice. 2008; 22: 197-209https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2006.09.005
- Objective assessment of pediatric voice disorders with the acoustic voice quality index.J Voice. 2012; 26: 672.e671-672.e677https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2012.02.002
- Assessment of voice and respiratory function.in: Remacle M. Eckel H. Surgery of Larynx and Trachea. Springer, Berlin2009: 11-26https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-79136-2_2
- Functional hoarseness in children: short-term play therapy with family dynamic counseling as therapy of choice.J Voice. 2013; 27: 579-588https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2013.01.010
- Behavioral management of pediatric dysphonia.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2000; 33: 1097-1110https://doi.org/10.1016/s0030-6665(05)70268-1
- Pediatric Voice Handicap Index (pVHI): a new tool for evaluating pediatric dysphonia.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2007; 71: 77-82https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijporl.2006.09.004
- Validation of a pediatric voice quality-of-life instrument: the pediatric voice outcome survey.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002; 128: 919-922https://doi.org/10.1001/archotol.128.8.919
- Validation of the pediatric voice-related quality-of-life survey.Arch. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006; 132: 717-720https://doi.org/10.1001/archotol.132.7.717
- Development and validation of the children's voice handicap index-10 (CVHI-10).J Voice. 2013; 27: 258.e223-258.e228https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2012.10.006
- Development and validation of the children's voice handicap index-10 for parents.J Voice. 2016; 30: 120-126https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.10.004
Kwong E. Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Hong Kong-Chinese version of children's voice handicap index. J Voice (in press). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.07.001.
- ABC of content validation and content validity index calculation.Educ Med J. 2019; 11: 49-54https://doi.org/10.21315/eimj2019.11.2.6
- SPSS for Windows Step by Step: A Simple Guide and Reference, 11.0 Update.Allyn and Bacon, Boston2003
- Making sense of Cronbach's alpha.Int J Med Educ. 2011; 2: 53-55https://doi.org/10.5116/2Fijme.4dfb.8dfd
- Principles and methods of validity and reliability testing of questionnaires used in social and health science researches.Niger Postgrad Med J. 2015; 22: 195-201https://doi.org/10.4103/1117-1936.173959
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health: Children & Youth Version.World Health Organization, 2007
Declaration of interest: None.