Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Creation and validation of the singing voice handicap index.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2007; 116: 402-406https://doi.org/10.1177/000348940711600602
- Factors associated with perception of singing voice handicap.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2008; 138: 430-434https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otohns.2007.12.041
- Development and validation of the singing voice handicap-10.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1864-1869https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.20580
- Acoustic analysis of the singing and speaking voice in singing students.J Voice. 2000; 14: 490-493https://doi.org/10.1016/s0892-1997(00)80006-5
- Effects of vocal demands on voice performance of student singers.J Voice. 2015; 29: 324-332https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.07.004
- Relationship between aerodynamic measures of glottal efficiency and stroboscopic findings in asymptomatic singing students.J Voice. 2000; 14: 178-183https://doi.org/10.1016/s0892-1997(00)80025-9
- Vocal hygiene habits and vocal handicap among conservatory students of classical singing.J Voice. 2016; 30: 192-197https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2015.02.003
- Cepstral peak prominence: a more reliable measure of dysphonia.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2003; 112: 324-333https://doi.org/10.1177/000348940311200406
- Quantifying the cepstral peak prominence, a measure of dysphonia.J Voice. 2014; 28: 783-788https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.05.005
- Cepstral peak prominence values for clinical voice evaluation.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 2020; 29: 1596-1607https://doi.org/10.1044/2020_AJSLP-20-00001
- Cepstral measures in the fado voice: gender, age and phonatory tasks.J Voice. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.09.010
- Amount and characteristics of speaking and singing voice use in vocally healthy female college student singers during a typical week.J Voice. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.04.029
- Prevalence of vocal fold pathologies among first-year singing students across genres.Laryngoscope. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.28354
- Incidence of abnormal laryngeal findings in asymptomatic singing students.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 121: 69-77https://doi.org/10.1016/S0194-5998(99)70128-2
- Singing voice handicap and videostrobolaryngoscopy in healthy professional singers.J Voice. 2014; 28: 608-613https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.03.003
Conflict of Interest: None.
Financial Disclosure: None.