- Story DA
- Tait AR.
- Reinisch JF
- Yu DC
- Li WY.
- Bennett C
- Khangura S
- Brehaut JC
- et al.
- Malloy KM
- Ellender SM
- Goldenberg D
- et al.
- Laitman BM
- Oliver K
- Genden E.
- Survey research.Anesthesiology. 2019; 130: 192-202https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000002436
- Getting a valid survey response from 662 plastic surgeons in the 21st century.Ann Plast Surg. 2016; 76: 3-5https://doi.org/10.1097/SAP.0000000000000546
- ng guidelines for survey research: an analysis of published guidance and reporting practices.PLoS Med. 2010; 8e1001069https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001069
- y of current practices, attitudes, and knowledge regarding human papillomavirus-related cancers and vaccines among head and neck surgeons.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 139: 1037-1042https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoto.2013.4452
- Medical student knowledge of human papillomavirus-positive head and neck cancer.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018; 144: 380-382https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoto.2017.3089
- awareness of head and neck cancers: a cross-sectional survey.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 140: 639-646https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoto.2014.867
- Response rate and nonresponse bias in oncology survey studies.Am J Clin Oncol. 2020; 43: 229-230https://doi.org/10.1097/COC.0000000000000665
- Rethinking response rates: new evidence of little relationship between survey response rates and nonresponse bias.Eval Rev. 2019; 43: 307-330https://doi.org/10.1177/0193841X18807719
- Cultural differences in survey responding: Issues and insights in the study of response biases.Int J Psychol. 2016; 51: 439-444https://doi.org/10.1002/ijop.12386
- Improving response rates and evaluating nonresponse bias in surveys: AMEE Guide No. 102.Med Teach. 2016; 38: 217-228https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2015.1105945
- What impact do questionnaire length and monetary incentives have on mailed health psychology survey response?.Br J Health Psychol. 2017; 22: 671-685https://doi.org/10.1111/bjhp.12239
- The effect of varying incentive amounts on physician survey response.Eval Health Prof. 2019; 42: 71-81https://doi.org/10.1177/0163278718809844
- Small social incentives did not improve the survey response rate of patients who underwent orthopaedic surgery: a randomized trial.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2019; 477: 1648-1656https://doi.org/10.1097/CORR.0000000000000732
- Initial nonresponse and survey response mode biases in survey research.J Public Health Dent. 2015; 75: 169-174https://doi.org/10.1111/jphd.12090
- e rates for mailout survey-driven studies in patients with head and neck cancer.Head Neck. 2010; 32: 1585-1591https://doi.org/10.1002/hed.21363
- methods and response rates among rural community dwelling older adults.Nurs Res. 2013; 62: 286-291https://doi.org/10.1097/NNR.0b013e3182987b32
No financial support or grants were used for this manuscript.