Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A predictor of difficult airway: the tasli classification in transnasal flexible laryngoscopy.J Voice. 2021; S0892-1997: 00211-00213https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2021.06.022
- 2022 american society of anesthesiologists practice guidelines for management of the difficult airway.Anesthesiology. 2022; 136: 31-81https://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000004002
- Cormack-Lehane classification revisited.Br J Anaesth. 2010; 105: 220-227https://doi.org/10.1093/bja/aeq136
- A grading system for transnasal flexible laryngoscopy.J Voice. 2019; 33: 712-715https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2018.02.019
- Comparison of the intubation success rate between the intubating catheter and videolaryngoscope in difficult airways: a prospective randomized trial.Braz J Anesthesiol. 2022; 72: 55-62https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjane.2021.04.027
- A prospective observational study of video laryngoscopy use in difficult airway management.Laryngoscope. 2021; 131: 82-86https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.28637
- Comparison of the Mallampati classification in sitting and supine position to predict difficult tracheal intubation: a prospective observational cohort study.Anesth Analg. 2018; 126: 161-169