Material and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Botulinum toxin management of spasmodic dysphonia (laryngeal dystonia): a 12-year experience in more than 900 patients.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 1435-1441
- A new paradigm for the management of essential vocal tremor with botulinum toxin.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 2497-2501
- Botulinum toxin for essential tremor of the voice with multiple anatomical sites of tremor: a crossover design study of unilateral versus bilateral injection.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1366-1374
- Interarytenoid muscle botox injection for treatment of adductor spasmodic dysphonia with vocal tremor.J. Voice. 2011; 25: 114-119
- Alternating unilateral botulinum toxin type A (BOTOX) injections for spasmodic dysphonia.Laryngoscope. 1996; 106: 1476-1481
- The swallowing side effects of botulinum toxin type A injection in spasmodic dysphonia.Laryngoscope. 1996; 106: 86-92
- Sporadic failure of botulinum toxin treatment in usually responsive patients with adductor spasmodic dysphonia.Neurol Sci. 2001; 22: 303-306
- Patient perceptions of factors leading to spasmodic dysphonia: a combined clinical experience of 350 patients.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 2195-2198
- Development of a speech treatment program for a client with essential vocal tremor.Semin. Speech Lang. 2011; 32: 43-57
- Effects of botulinum toxin therapy in patients with adductor spasmodic dysphonia: acoustic, aerodynamic, and videoendoscopic findings.Laryngoscope. 1992; 102: 400-406
- Botulinum toxin treatment of adductor spasmodic dysphonia: longitudinal functional outcomes.Laryngoscope. 2011; 121: 606-612
- A comparison of methods of botulinum toxin injection for abductory spasmodic dysphonia.Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 1997; 117: 487-492
- Supraglottal injection of botulinum toxin type A in adductor type spasmodic dysphonia with both intrinsic and extrinsic hyperfunction.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 55-63
- Anatomic considerations in botulinum toxin type A therapy for spasmodic dysphonia.Laryngoscope. 1994; 104: 656-662
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Presented at: The Voice Foundation Annual Meeting June 1-5, 2022 Philadelphia, Pa.
Conflict of interest: none.
Level of Evidence: IV Case series.