Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Toward improved ecological validity in the acoustic measurement of overall voice quality: combining continuous speech and sustained vowels.J Voice. 2010; 24: 540-555
- Acoustic correlates of breathy vocal quality.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1994; 37: 769-778
- Acoustic correlates of breathy vocal quality: dysphonic voices and continuous speech.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1996; 39: 311-321
- Acoustic discrimination of pathological voice: sustained vowels versus continuous speech.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2001; 44: 327-339
Maryn, Y.De acoustic voice quality index in het programma praat: een praktische handleiding. Belsele: Vlaamse Vereniging voor Logopedisten; 2013
- The acoustic voice quality index: toward improved treatment outcomes assessment in voice disorders.J Commun Disord. 2010; 43: 161-174
- The improvement of internal consistency of the acoustic voice quality index.Am J Otolaryngol. 2015; 36: 647-656
- External validation of the acoustic voice quality index version 03.01 with extended representativity.Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2016; 125: 571-583
- Acoustic voice quality index as a potential tool for voice screening.J Voice. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2019.08.017
- The usefulness of auditory perceptual assessment and acoustic analysis as a screening test for voice problems.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2021; 73: 34-41
- Diagnostic accuracy of acoustic voice quality index version 02.03 in discriminating across the perceptual degrees of dysphonia severity in Kannada language.J Voice. 2021; 31: 125.e1-125.e6
- Effect of age and gender on acoustic voice quality index across lifespan: a cross-sectional study in Indian population.J Voice. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.05.025
- Acoustic voice quality index for discriminating across normal and different vocal pathological conditions.J All India Inst Speech Hear. 2019; 38: 16-25
- Functional voice disorders.Otolaryngology Clinical North America. 1991; 24: 1059-1073
Shasidhar KN. “Voice Kannada passage” developed as a part of unpublished master's dissertation titled “analysis of speech of stutterers” submitted to university of Mysore, Mysore, India; 1984.
Boersma P, Weenink D. Praat: doing phonetics by computer (Version 6.1.03) [Computer program]. 2019.
Gupta, A & Pushpavathi M (2009). Reliability of perceptual evaluation of voice using CAPE-V rating scale in Indian Context. Student Research at AIISH, Vol.VII, Part-B, SLP (pp.17-33). 2009. AIISH publication, Mysore.
- Index for rating diagnostic tests.Cancer. 1950; 3: 32-35
- The inconsistency of “optimal” cutpoints obtained using two criteria based on the receiver operating characteristic curve.Am J Epidemiol. 2006; 163: 670-675
- Validation of the cepstral spectral index of dysphonia (CSID) as a screening tool for voice disorders: development of clinical cutoff scores.J Voice. 2016; 30: 130-144
- Validation of the acoustic voice quality index in the Japanese language.J Voice. 2017; 31: 260.e1-260.e7
- Validation of the acoustic voice quality index in the Lithuanian language.J Voice. 2017; 31: 257.e1-257.e11
- Validation of the acoustic voice quality index in the Korean language.J Voice. 2019; 33: 948.e1-948.e9
- The acoustic voice quality index version 02.02 in the Finnish-speaking population.Logop Phoniatr Vocology. 2020; 45: 49-56
- Validation and test-retest reliability of acoustic voice quality index version 02.06 in the turkish language.J Voice. 2020; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.08.021
- Accuracy of acoustic voice quality index and its isolated acoustic measures to discriminate the severity of voice disorders.J Voice. 2020; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.08.010