Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vocal Health, voice self-concept and quality of life in German school teachers.J Voice. 2018; 34: 488.e29-488.e39https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2018.11.008
- Prevalence of and risk factors for self-reported voice problems among carnatic singers.J Voice. 2020; 34: 303.e1-303.e15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2018.09.013
- A comparative and correlative study of the voice-related quality of life (V-RQOL) and the voice activity and participation profile (VAPP) for voice-related quality of life among teachers with and without voice disorders.Med (United States). 2019; 98: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000014491
- Multiparameter voice assessment in dysphonics: correlation between objective and perceptual parameters.J Voice. 2022; 36: 335-343https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.06.009
- Correlation between subjective and objective parameters of voice in elderly male speakers.J Voice. 2020; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.10.006
- Spectral measures of hoarseness in persons with hyperfunctional voice disorder.J Voice. 2017; 31: 57-61https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2016.03.005
- Multiparametric analysis of voice following prolonged voice use and voice rest in teachers: evidence from discriminant analysis.Eur Arch Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2022; 279: 1397-1404https://doi.org/10.1007/s00405-021-07144-2
Aishwarya SY, Narasimhan S V The effect of a prolonged and demanding vocal activity (Divya Prabhandam recitation) on subjective and objective measures of voice among Indian Hindu priests. Speech, Lang Hear. Published online February 24, 2021:1-9. https://doi.org/10.1080/2050571X.2021.1888194
- Validation of an instrument to measure voice-related quality of life (V- RQOL).J Voice. 1999; 13: 557-569https://doi.org/10.1016/S0892-1997(99)80010-1
- The voice handicap index (VHI): development and validation.Am J Speech-Language Pathol. 1997; 6: 66-69https://doi.org/10.1044/1058-0360.0603.66
- Voice activity and participation profile: assessing the impact of voice disorders on daily activities.J Speech, Lang Hear Res. 2001; 44: 511-524https://doi.org/10.1044/1092-4388(2001/040
- The relationship between ratings of voice quality and quality of life measures.J Voice. 2004; 18: 183-192https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2003.11.003
- The voice-related quality of life (V-RQOL) measure - a study on validity and reliability of the Norwegian version.J Voice. 2013; 27: 258.e29-258.e33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2012.10.007
- The voice-related quality of life (V-RQOL) instrument: cross-cultural translation and test of validity and reliability of the danish version.J Voice. 2021; 35: 806.e7-806.e14https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2020.01.010
- Adaptation and validation of the voice related quality of life measure into polish.J Voice. 2016; 30: 773.e7-773.e12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2015.11.014
- Quality of life: validation of the Brazilian version of the voice-related quality of life (V-RQOL) measure.J Voice. 2009; 2: 76-81https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2007.04.005
- Reliability and validity of the Turkish version of the voice-related quality of life measure.J Voice. 2017; 31: 262.e7-262.e11https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2016.04.012
Census of India. Language, India, States and Union Terrotories (Table C-16), Office of the Registrar General, India; 2011.
IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows Version 24.0. IBM Corp. Released. Published online 2016.
- Stimmbezogene lebensqualität: Struktur, gültigkeit und bedingungsfaktoren des deutschen fragebogens.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2008; 60: 241-248https://doi.org/10.1159/000151583
- Long-term average spectra of adult iranian speakers’ voice.J Voice. 2014; 28: 305-310https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2013.09.002
- Quality of life and voice: study of a Brazilian population using the voice-related quality of life measure.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2007; 59: 286-296https://doi.org/10.1159/000108335
- Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the voice-related quality of life into persian.J Voice. 2014; 28: 842.e1-842.e9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2014.03.013
- Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Italian version of the voice symptom scale (I-VoiSS).J Voice. 2017; 31: 773.e1-773.e10https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvoice.2017.02.001
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
The study received no funding, grant or equipment from any source