Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The spectrum of vocal dysfunction.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 1991; 24: 985-988
- Self-reported voice problems among three groups of professional singers.J Voice. 1999; 13: 602-611
- Prevalence of voice disorders in singers: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Voice. 2017; 31: 722-727
- Optimising outcome assessment of voice interventions, II: sensitivity to change of self-reported and observer-rated measures.J Laryngol Otol. 2008; 122: 46-51
- Development and preliminary validation of the EASE: a tool to measure perceived singing voice function.J Voice. 2013; 27: 454-462
- The Voice handicap index (VHI) development and validation.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 1997; 6: 66-70
- Voice handicap index in singers.J Voice. 2000; 14: 370-377
- Voice handicap index adapted to the singing voice.Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord). 2007; 128: 305-314
- Development and validation of the Singing Voice Handicap-10.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1864-1869
- Measuring vocal function in professional music theater singers: construct validation of the Evaluation of the Ability to Sing Easily (EASE).Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2014; 66: 100-108
- Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the evaluation of the ability to sing easily (EASE) for Kannada-speaking Carnatic classical singers.J Voice. 2021; 35: 661.e1-661.e5
- Cross-cultural adaptation of the Brazilian version of the protocol Evaluation of the Ability to Sing Easily.CoDAS. 2014; 26: 535-539
- Cross-cultural adaptation of the Chilean version of Evaluation of Ability to Sing Easily: EASE.CoDAS. 2020; 32e20190204
- Principles of good practice for the translation and cultural adaptation process for patient-reported outcomes (PRO) measures: report of the ISPOR Task Force for Translation and Cultural Adaptation.Value in Health: the J of the Intl Soc for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Res. 2005; 8: 94-104
De Vleesschauwer A, K Van Lierde, E D'haeseleer, Validation of the Dutch singing voice handicap index., 2016.
- Signal detection theory and ROC analysis in psychology and diagnostics in: Collected Paper.Collected Paperq. Psychology Press, NY1996
- Quality criteria were proposed for measurement properties of health status questionnaires.J Clin Epidemiol. 2007; 60: 34-42
- The effectiveness of the EASE scale in the development of a vocal warm-up program for an amateur choir.J Voice. 2019; 33: 310-316