Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acoustic interpretation of resonant voice.J Voice. 2001; 15: 519-528
- Preliminary study of twomethods of treatment for laryngeal nodules.J Voice. 1995; 9: 74-85
- Nasal Resistance (NR) Technique: A Nove lApproach to Improve Glottal Adduction.J Voice. 2020; 36: 91-97
- Outcome of resonant voice therapy for female teachers with voice disorders: perceptual, physiological, acoustic, aerodynamic, and functional measurements.J Voice. 2007; 21: 415-425
- Short-term effect of humming on vocal quality.Asia Pacific Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing. 2002; 7: 123-137
- Acoustic impedance of an artificially lengthened and constricted vocal tract.J Voice. 2000; 14: 455-469
- Effects of straw phonation through tubes of varied lengths on sustained vowels in normal-voiced participants.J Voice. 2018; 32 (-e21): 386
- Voice training and therapy with a semi-occluded vocal tract: rationale and scientific underpinnings.J Speech, Language & Hearing Research. 2006; 49: 448-459
- Major benefits of semi-occluded vocal tract exercises.Journal of Singing. 2018; 74: 311-312
- The flow and pressure relationships in different tubes commonly used for semi-occluded vocal tract exercises.J Voice. 2016; 30: 36-41
- A closed-loop theory of motor learning.J Mot Behav. 1971; 3: 111-150
Papachristou A, Bourli E, Aivazi D, et al. Normal peak nasal inspiratory flow rate values in Greek children and adolescents. Hippokratia. 2008;12:94–97.
- Effect of varied tube phonation in water exercises on nasometric and electroglottographic parameters: modification in terms of fluid density and tube submerged depth.J Voice. 2022; (In Press);
- Duration of biodynamic changes associated with water resistance therapy.Logoped Phoniatr Vocol. 2021; 46: 126-133
Tulunoğlu S, Cangi ME, Yılmaz G, et al. The immediate and long-term effects of tube and mask+ tube phonation in water exercises and their duration as measured by electroglottographic and nasometric parameters. J Voice. 2022; (In Press).
- Assessment of nasal obstruction. a comparison between rhinomanometry and nasal inspiratory peakf low.Rhinology. 1990; 28: 191-196
Yılmaz G, Cangi M.E., Yelken K. Receiver operating characteristic analysis of acoustic and electroglottographic parameters with different sustained vowels. Logoped Phoniatr Vocol. 2022;47:284–291.
- Acoustic interactions of the voice source with the lower vocal tract.J Acoust Soc Am. 1997; 101: 2234-2243
- The physics of small-amplitude oscillation of the vocal folds.J Acoust Soc Am. 1988; 83: 1536-1552
- Short-term effect of two semi-occluded vocal tract training programs on the vocal quality of future occupational voice users: “Resonant Voice Training Using Nasal Consonants” versus “Straw Phonation”.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2017; 60: 2519-2536
- Comparison of voice analysis systems for perturbation measurement.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 1996; 39: 126-134
- Limitations of perturbation measures in clinical acoustic voice analysis.Asia Pac J Speech, Lang Hear. 1999; 4: 155-166
- The effects of humming on the prephonatory vocal fold motion sunder high-speed digital imaging in non dysphonic speakers.J Voice. 2017; 31: 291-299
- Immediate effectiveness of humming on the supraglottic compression in subjects with muscle tension dysphonia.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2013; 65: 123-128
- Immediate effects of humming on computed electroglottographic parameters in patients with muscle tension dysphonia.J Voice. 2014; 28: 733-741
- Investigation of the immediate effects of humming on vocal fold vibration irregularity using electroglottography and high-speed laryngoscopy in patients with organic voice disorders.J Voice. 2017; 31: 48-56
- The Effect of a voiced liptrill on estimated glottal closed quotient.J Voice. 2008; 22: 634-643
- Vocal tract and glottal function during and after vocal exercising with resonance tube and straw.J Voice. 2013; 27: 523.e519-523.e534
- Effects of down stream occlusions on pressures near the glottis in singing.Vocal Fold Physiology. Acoustic, Perceptual and Physiological Aspects of Voice Mechanisms, San Diego, Singular1991: 91-98
- Semi-occluded vocal tract exercises: aerodynamic and electroglottographic measurements in singers.J Voice. 2015; 29: 155-164
- On the effects of various vocal training methods on glottal resistance and efficiency. A preliminary report.Folia Phoniatr Logop. 1995; 47: 324-330
- Direct measurement of pressures involved in vocal exercises using semi-occluded vocal tracts.Logopedics Phoniatrics Vocology. 2015; 40: 106-112