- Structure of the vocal fold in normal and disease states. Anatomical and physical studies.ASHA Report. 1981; 11: 11-30
- Phonosurgery. Basic and clinical investigations.Otologia Fukuoka. 1975; 21: 239-442
- Physiology of Voice and speech.in: Hinoki M Modern Otorhinolaryngology. Kanehara Shuppan, Tokyo1979
- Clinical examination of Voice.Springer-Verlag, New York1981
- (16 mm film)Regulatory mechanism of voice in singing.Kurume University, 1970
- Regulation of register, pitch and intensity of voice. An electromyographic investigation of intrinsic laryngeal muscles.Folia Phoniat. 1970; 22: 1-20
- Laryngeal adjustment for different vocal onset.J. Otolaryngol Jpn. 1971; 74: 1572-1579
1Presented on June 4, 1987 at the 16th Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice, The Juilliard School, Lincoln Center, New York, NY.
*Editors note: The G. Paul Moore lecture is presented annually at the Symposium on Care of the Professional Voice. The lecture is delivered by an individual who has distinguished himself or herself by outstanding contributions to our understanding of voice. It usually involves an overview of an area of voice or voice research in which the distinguished lecturer has particular interests.