Poburka BJ, Bless DM. A multi-media, computer-based method for stroboscopy rating training. J Voice. In press.
- (Boston, Mass.)Resolving the battle between internal and external standards for visual perceptual ratings of laryngeal images: an essential step towards reliable research protocol.in: Paper presented at: the meeting of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, November1997
- A new technique for quantitative measurement of laryngeal videostroboscopic images.Ear Nose Throat J. 1991; 117: 871-875
- Stroboscopy.J Voice. 1992; 6: 149-154
- (Anaheim, Calif.)The mucosal wave as a prognostic sign in vocal paralysis.in: Paper presented at the meeting of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, November1993
- Examiner Bias: Influence of Patient History on Perceptual Ratings of Videostroboscopy [master's thesis].University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisc1992
- Videostroboscopic Examination of the Larynx.Singular Publishing Group Inc, San Diego, Calif1993
- Videostroboscopic evaluation of the larynx.Ear Nose Throat J. 1987; 66: 290-296
- Effects of Aging on Selected Vocal Characteristics of Female Singers and Non-singers [Dissertation].University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisc1990
- A method for improving measurement reliability in laryngeal videostroboscopy.J Voice. 1990; 4: 280-285
*Presented at the annual meeting of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, November 1997, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.